About the company and role:
Coull’s primary business focus is to grow revenue by working with media agencies, agency trading desks and exchanges to leverage the value of video across our publisher video inventory and help those advertisers drive distribution and performance from a new exclusive data rich ad format to engage new audiences across multiple markets. This is a fast growth business, and needs an experienced, ambitious, strategic thinker and ‘doer’ to drive our publisher onboarding, with a focus on attracting relevant Tier 1 publishers.
Desired and required skills and experience:
- Must have had significant success in media sales, with a specific focus on digital video
- Must have proven expertise working within a programmatic environment or global SSP platform
- Must have extensive experience of and enjoy the challenges of building and growing successful relationships with media agencies, brand advertisers, exchanges & DSP partners across international markets
- Must have a demonstrable track record of commercial success and revenue growth
- Must be a strategic thinker who gets the ‘bigger picture’ and understands the digital video ecosystem, trends and opportunities to exploit the Coull technology platform to help drive revenue for Coull and our publisher partners
- Must be a dynamic individual capable of working in an energetic and fast growth environment
- Must be a proven team-player with the ability to work autonomously
- Must excel in managing and servicing client relationships, not just ‘selling’
- Must be able to plan a client’s budget and manage revenue forecasting accurately
- Must be able to work in an environment of sales targets and ensure this is consistently delivered
- Must have excellent organisational, interpersonal and influential verbal and written skills as well as a good expertise & understanding in the use and application of analysis and yield management for clients
- Should be able to work in a team environment working in partnership with internal publisher and ad ops teams
- Expertise in identifying the needs of clients and managing the evolution of the platform to service the client’s needs
- Develop new and existing relationships with Tier 1 publishers
- Work closely with internal teams to grow client revenue
- Oversee publisher revenue forecasting
- Create informative and innovative client proposals
- Pitch and present company offering to prospective clients
- Close PMP deals
- Help to develop and drive future sales srtategy for the business
- Be and industry expert in programmatic video advertising
- Regularly attend networking events
- Support the team by representing Coull within the media landscape, attending industry events and conferences
Coull has strong core cultural values and we are looking for a leader who can hit the ground running while integrating as a team player.
We value each and every member of the Coull team and work together toward achieving our goals so you must be willing and able to particiapte in a team culture.
If this sounds like you please contact krasinadotmilevaatcoulldotcom.
Strictly no agencies