About the company and role:
Coull’s primary business focus is to grow revenue by working with media agencies, agency trading desks and exchanges to leverage the value of video across our publisher video inventory and help those advertisers drive distribution and performance from a new exclusive data rich ad format to engage new audiences across multiple markets. This is a fast growth business, and needs an experienced, ambitious, strategic thinker and ‘doer’ to drive this part of our demand business.
Desired and required skills and experience:
- Must have had significant success in demand sales, with a specific focus on digital video
- Must have proven expertise working within a programmatic environment or global SSP platform
- Must have extensive experience of and enjoy the challenges of building and growing successful relationships with media agencies, brand advertisers, exchanges & DSP partners across international markets
- Must have a demonstrable track record of commercial success and revenue growth
- Must be a strategic thinker who gets the ‘bigger picture’ and understands the digital video ecosystem, trends and opportunities to exploit the Coull technology platform to help drive revenue for Coull
- Must be a dynamic individual capable of working in an energetic and fast growth environment
- Must be a proven team-player with the ability to work autonomously
- Must excel in managing and servicing client relationships, not just ‘selling’
- Must be able to plan a client’s budget and manage revenue forecasting accurately
- Must be able to work in an environment of sales targets and ensure this is consistently delivered
- Must have excellent organisational, interpersonal and influential verbal and written skills as well as a good expertise & understanding in the use and application of analysis and yield management for clients
- Must be able to work in a team environment working in partnership with internal publisher and ap ops teams.
- Expertise in identifying the needs of clients and managing the evolution of the platform to service the client’s needs.
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly sales revenue targets from both media agencies, trading desks and exchanges and direct from brand advertisers
- Ensure Coull’s publisher inventory is built into the media plans for key media agencies and brand advertisers
- Develop and deliver account plans for the top twenty digital agencies and trading desks across EMEA
- Manage the end-to-end delivery processes for key media agencies and campaign activity including proposals, planning, trafficking, reporting and invoicing
- Support the team by representing Coull within the media agency landscape, attending industry events and conferences
- Identify media agencies, advertisers which Coull should be targeting to meet Coull’s business objectives.
- Sell Coull's advertising solutions
- Build and maintain partnerships with clients and agencies
- Identify solutions that contribute to growth
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals for yourself and your team
- Identify optimization opportunities to encourage growth in client spend
Coull has strong core cultural values and we are looking for a leader who can hit the ground running while integrating as a team player.
We value each and every member of the Coull team and work together toward achieving our goals so you must be willing and able to particiapte in a team culture.
If this sounds like you please contact krasinadotmilevaatcoulldotcom.
Strictly no agencies